It was in the early 90’s, when the pioneers of Shifa International Hospital, made a critical decision to make available much needed state of the art medical treatment for cancer patients. The first phase of this commitment led to the opening of the first radiation oncology department in the private sector at Shifa International Hospital in 1994. This proved to be the focal point for development of additional cancer treatment facilities over the years, till the inauguration of a full fledged Shifa Cancer Center in 2012.
- Board certified Oncologists, Radiologists, Surgeons, qualified nurses and technicians
- 24/7 support for Chemotherapy & Bone Marrow Transplant
- Multidisciplinary Tumor Board
- A state of the art Linear Accelerator and CT Simulator (Wide Bore) used for accurate visualization of tumors and normal tissues in each individual patient so that accurate targeting of tumors and protection of normal tissues can be done.
- Treating Medical Oncology/ Solid tumors and hematological malignancies
- Radiation Oncology
- Day Care Unit facility for patients suffering from various benign and malignant disorders