The earlier a cancer is diagnosed, greater is the prospect for cure. The later a cancer is diagnosed the harder it is to treat and the poorer are the patient’s chances of survival.
Become part of our Cancer Awareness Campaign and Spread the word about healthy living and warning signs of cancer for early detection.
As an Ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to acquire new skills, meet hundreds of new people and take part in various activities supporting the cause such as:
- Attend informative sessions about cancer
- Writing something about the cause for print media
- Promoting our campaign actions through social media networks
- Engaging your local community to spread the word about healthy lifestyle
- Attending support group activities
- Engaging with local press