Cardiac diseases are among the greatest public health challenges of our time. They are very common, costly, disabling and deadly. In recent years, improved understanding of cardiac diseases has led to new and effective treatments, offering fresh hope to many patients.
Cardiology department provides comprehensive clinical services, offering a range of diagnostic and therapeutic facilities :
Diagnostic and Therapeutic procedures & Services
- Computerized ECG
- Exercise Tolerance Test(ETT)
- 24 Hours ECG (Holter Monitoring)
- 2D, M Mode, Color Doppler Transthoracic Echo
- Transesophageal Echo
- Dobutamine Stress Echo
- Carotid Doppler Scan
- Peripheral Arterial and Venous Doppler
- Temporary Pacemaker Implantation
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation (single + dual chamber)
- Peripheral / Renal Angiography
- Pulmonary Angiography
- Carotid Angiography
- Coronary Angiography
- PTCA with Stent Implantation (Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty)
Catheterization Lab is onsite to offer full range of Angiography and Angioplasty services for Coronary, Peripheral, Renal, Carotid and Cerebral vessels.
- Temporary and permanent Pacemaker Implantation (Single, Double chamber).
- Full range of Echocardiography services are available for accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
- Transthoracic Echocardiography Transesophageal Echocardiography,
- Dobutamine stress Echocardiography.
- Peripheral and carotid Doppler Studies.
- Exercise Tolerance Test (ETT).
- 24 – Hour ECG (Holter Monitoring)