- To know the condition or state of one’s body.
- To prevent sickness or diseases.
- To get early treatment when sickness or disease occurs.
Executive Health check up professionals
- Blood pressure rate whether normal or not.
- Weight and height to check balance between the two.
- General characteristics of various organs such as ears, nose, throat, lungs and heartbeat whether normal or not.
Blood Examination (Laboratory Test)
Lipid Profile (Cholesterol, Triglyceride, HDL-C, LDL-C)
which may cause high blood pressure or risk having blocked arteries especially those arteries that feed the heart muscles that can damage heart muscles or cause death. Should it be the arteries that feed the brain, then it may cause a stroke and subsequent paralysis.
Kidney Function (BUN, Creatinine)
Liver Function (SGOT, SGPT, Alkaline Phosphate)
Ultrasound of Upper Abdomen
- Get sufficient rest.
- Stop eating and drinking 8 hours before examination.
- Wear clothes that offer convenience for drawing blood from near the elbow area.
- If suspecting of being pregnant, then inform the official in advance prior to the check-up.
- In collecting urine, allow the first portion to drain out and collect during the middle portion while urinating.
- In collecting stool, please avoid food that is blood such as pork blood, duck blood, and blood salad at least 3 days prior to the collection of the stool, to be collected on the morning of the check-up in a container provided by the Hospital.
- If you have previous X-Ray films, please bring them with you every time for your own benefit.
- Please avoid consuming food and water at least 8 hours prior to check-up