The process of undergoing the various tests will take about 1-2 hours. During your visit you will be seen by the doctor who will perform a physical examination and advice you on the basis of the results.
- Step 1 : Reception: As soon as you arrive for the check-up after 8.00 am, you will be received at the reception desk. After billing our staff will guide you to the Health Check-up department.
- Step 2 : Collection of first blood sample: For this, you have to be fasting, this means that at least 12 hours should have passed since your previous meal. You are allowed to take plain water, but not any other liquid such as tea, coffee or milk.
- Step 3 : Breakfast: breakfast is provided in the executive clinic.
- Step 4 : Physical Examination and counseling by the doctor: The examination and advice session with the doctor will take about 30 minutes. Make sure that you ask the doctor all that you want to know about your health status. If you need special consultation with any of the specialists based on the results of the check-up, the doctor will advise you. Fees for additional consultation are not included in the package. The printed report of your check-up with results and specific advice will be given to you.
- Step 5 : Chest X-ray
- Step 6 : ECG
- Step 7 : Second blood test for postprandial blood glucose