- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- EXPLORING ISLAMABAD
- CONTACT US
An international conference on “Challenges of pain management in developing countries”
- To bring together pain clinicians from all over the World.
- To enhance the existing knowledge in the field of pain management.
- To improve the hands on skills of pain physicians to ensure better pain relief for enhanced patient care.
It will include events likePre-conference workshops
- Ultrasound workshops
- Cadaveric workshops
- Live workshops
- Workshop on acupuncture
- Simulation of pain workshop
- Thematic lectures
- Diagnosis & management of pain syndromes
- Palliative & cancer pain management
- Free papers presentations
- Arts sessions (for members & family)
Deadline for abstract submission has been extended to 15th December, 2017.
Hurry up & submit your abstracts & register now.
Fine arts session
competition of COLOURS,
PAINTS & CANVAS.
Competition will include:
Serena hotel Islamabad.
Date & time:
27th January, 2018.
9a.m. to 12p.m.
Send your interests & your previous work & details(in word document form) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or send your details & work (in word document form) to Pain Clinic, Shifa International Hospital, Islamabad or CME office, Shifa International Hospital, Islamabad.
- Paintings should be on a regular canvas 18 X 12 inches.
- Sketches should be on a regular chart sheet, ready for display.
- Submit your art work on the day of exhibition/ competition to the organizers at least 1 hour prior to the timing (8am).
- All art work displayed in the exhibition will be the property of organizing committee.
- There will be an on-site competition for doctors families & students from 9am to 11am
- Those who register for the 1st time on the venue will be charged Rs. 1000/- per head (not for doctors families already attending the conference).
- If we have your name in the registration list, you can display as many art pieces as you want for FREE.
- In All 3 competitions, Judges will award grand cash prizes to the winners.
- Winners will be invited to be a part of the organizing committee of Shifa International Hospital in their subsequent events.
So hurry up…& get Enrolled for FREE.
Dr. Yasin Khan(USA)
Dr. Mohjir Baloch(UK)
Dr. Rubina Ahmed(UK)
Dr. Ahmed M R Abdel-Aziz(UAE)
Dr. Faisal Saleem(UK)
Dr. Anwar Ul Haq(UAE)
Dr. Muhammad Arif(USA)
Dr.Irfan Lalani (UK)
Dr. Tahir M Akbar(UAE)
Brig. Saleem (SI)
Dr. Khalid Bashir
Dr. Asif Gul Kiani
Dr. Gauhar Afshan
Dr. Salman A Saleem
Dr. Tariq Hayat
Dr. Jawad Zaheer
Dr. Rana Altaf
Dr. Saleh Khaskheli
Dr. Jamil Sabit
Dr. Fiyyaz Qureshi
Dr. Liaqat Ali
Dr. Agha Sajjad
Dr. Syed Noor
Dr. Navida Zakria
FOR ACCOMODATION & TICKETING:
Ms. Tania Noreen,
Event Coordinator, Shifa International Hospitals, Ltd, Islamabad
Direct Contact: 0346-8551048
Dr. Ameer Hamza
FOR REGISTRATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT
Dr. Javed Iqbal
Assistant Consultant anaesthesiology
& pain management, SIH
Dr. Wajeha Wali
MO pain management, SIH
FOR SPONSORSHIP, PLEASE CONTACT
Mr. Nisar Ahmed Mirza,
Event Manager, Shifa International Hospitals, Ltd, Islamabad
Direct Contact: 0321-814070