A- Didactic Lectures
• Extensive class room teaching includes basic subjects, Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Pharmacology.
• Teaching of other subjects like Microbiology, Community Medicine, Computers, Physics , Electronics, Nursing English, ECG, Biomedical electronics, bio statistics and JCIA (Joint Commission International Accreditation)
• Clinical lectures of assigned area are conducted by the clinical faculty members in close coordination with SIMT department.
• Includes small group discussions, skill lab tutorials and practical in labs, demonstration of procedures in procedure rooms of respective subjects and clinical areas respectively.
C- Patient bed side clinical skills
• Where we enhance their bed side mannerism and patient handling procedures.
• Oral Platform presentation
• Poster presentation (which are mostly research based)
E- Clinical Trainings
• After completion of 6 months all trainees would be assigned to their respective matched clinical area based on their educational merit and other’s as defined by their institute.
• Only top three positions in the final examinations of first semester are given the choice of the area according to their own interest.