Objectives - STMU
To accomplish its mission, STMU aims at the following:
- To establish the Faculties of Health Sciences, Management Sciences , Arts and Social Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Basic Sciences supported with related academic infrastructure and highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- To establish academic and research facilities in such areas which corresponds to the needs of domestic demands and also meet international standards for global job market.
- To train younger generation through exposures to global educational requirements to become future leaders and professionals as to positively contribute to social and economic uplift of the country.
- To inculcate in the students such values which are compatible with our religion, culture, history, traditions and social norms.
Shifa Institute of Medical Technology (SIMT)
SIMT (Shifa International Hospital) is the constituent unit of STMU and through SIMT university offers specialization in professional, technical and scientific disciplines to develop in its trainees the required expertise and job oriented skills at the terminal levels of education.
Two and a half years Associate Degree in Medical Technology is offered with specialization in the following fields:
- Respiratory Therapy
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Operation Theatre Technology
- Radaiation Oncology