Covid-19 PCR Testing for Airline Passengers
Shifa International Hospital (Shifa Labs) offers a Fully Automated PCR testing facility at the main hospital premises (Sector: H-8/4, Islamabad) and across the country through its network of Lab Collection Points (Click to view the locations: https://www.shifa.com.pk/pcr/)
- Most reliable laboratory technique recommended by WHO (World Health Organization) and currently is the gold standard for diagnosis of COVID-19
- Fully Automated RT-PCR (Fast & Most Reliable)
- Performed using FDA approved RT-PCR testing kits
List of Airlines & Countries (which accept RT-PCR Covid-19 Test by Shifa Labs)
Being an N.I.H (National Institute of Health) & Govt. of Pakistan’s approved lab, COVID-19 PCR from Shifa International Hospital is acceptable for airline passengers of following airlines for selected destinations except KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Note: Please contact your Airline Service, Travel Agent, or Visa Office for up to date information regarding the acceptance of COVID-19 test results by airlines and countries.
P.I.A accepts COVID-19 PCR from Shifa International Hospital for all countries and destinations except the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. For additional information on countries & destinations: https://www.piac.com.pk/travel-advisory-updates
COVID-19 PCR testing by Shifa International Hospital is accepted for Airblue passengers to Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al-Khaimah and selected countries (kindly contact your airline for information regarding acceptance of tests before testing) except KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Emirates only accepts COVID 19 test results from a Pakistan Government Approved Lab where a QR Code is embedded on their printed report for verification purpose.
Additional Airlines that Accept Shifa International COVID-19 Test Results are Mentioned Below for Airline Travel (for selected destinations except the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia);
|Fly Dubai||Salam Air||Qatar Airways|
|Kuwait Airways||Iran Air||Gulf Air|
|Oman Air||Air Arabia||Serene Air|
|Virgin Atlantic||British Airways||Call us for More Details|
Instruction for Travellers:
- The usual reporting time for COVID RT-PCR is 24 hours; keep this in mind so that you get your report before your flight
- Please provide a copy of your flight ticket in its original form when you come for testing
- Please bring your passport and a copy of your CNIC
- Sign a consent form allowing Shifa International Hospitals to communicate your test results with your airline directly (as per the requirement)
- Kindly Call and Confirm test eligibility for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- To view the locations of Lab Collection Points; https://www.shifa.com.pk/pcr/)
- Please contact us at 0518464646 for further details.