CT scanning (or CAT scan) can see inside the brain and other parts of the body, into areas that cannot be seen on regular x-ray examinations. CT makes it possible to diagnose certain diseases earlier and more accurately than with other imaging tools. Because most diseases are better treated when found early, CT scans can help save lives.
- 320 slice CT Scan machine
- 24 Slice Siemen, CT
- Complete 3D and volumetric scanning of any part of the whole body including heart, liver and the arteries. CT Angiography at Shifa International is a safe outpatient procedure that uses specially designed X-rays and Interavenous contrast to see the detailed anatomy of the blood vessels throughout body
- Cardiac CT Angio in a single Heart beat.
- Calcium Deposit Scoring
- Cerebral Arteriography / Venography
- Whole Body Vascular Studies like CT Angiography
- CT Virtual Colonoscopy, CT Bronchoscopy (Virtual)
- Dynamic , 3 Phase Scanning for Liver and other organs
Interventional Suite/Angiography, at Shifa International consists of ceiling mounted , C-Arm based, digital flat panel detector system with large field of view, which allows acquisition of very high resolution Fluoroscopic and Angiography images of blood vessels and Thoraco-abdomino-pelvic organs.
- Selective and super selective cerebral (Brain) and spinal cord angiography
- Angiography of chest, abdomen and legs
- Treatment of narrowing of arteries
- New oncology treatments for Liver cancer such as chemoembolization, Radiofrequency Ablation
- Angioplasty, Stenting, IVC filter, Hepatobiliary and Genitourinary intervention. Digital subtraction angiography, Rotational angiography with vascular and non-vascular inverventions with 3D images
- Service is offered, provided and supervised directly by an American trained, Board certified ,interventional Radiologist
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
Dialysis access procedures