Executive Health Clinic
We are all aware of the fact that Life is not free of unfavorable happenings. It is better to identify a problem, while it is in the primary stage and take measures to prevent it from getting worse. It is all the more important not to let the problem arise at all. People in developed countries realize the importance of preventive measures that further helps them enjoy their life without any worries about health issues. Unfortunately, many people in developing countries still have not adopted this wave of preventive health care.
Shifa International Hospital has designed several Health Check-up Packages with the philosophy that preventative care is a wise investment. Proper care has been taken in designing these packages to suit the needs of various age groups. The Comprehensive Health Screening Program offers you the convenience of all tests under one roof and facility for immediate treatment, if necessary.
Executive Health Program is part of Shifa International Hospital’s pursuance of excellence in healthcare. The Executive Health program is a thorough determination of your health status. The Health Check program assures you an experienced physician team of world-renowned specialists, cutting-edge technology, personal services, and confidentiality.
Or Dial 051 846 4646 from your Smartphone.
The process of undergoing the various tests will take about 3-6 hours depending on the package availed. During the first visit, you will be going through multiple tests and be seen by the Physician for examination and may be advised of additional investigations if required.
On your second visit, all of your test results will be reviewed by the Physician and Dietician
- Appointment can be scheduled on a phone call or upon a visit to Executive Physical Clinic (051-8464646)
- You will be informed about pre-check-up instructions and preparation as per the selected Package, and according to your age and gender, etc.
- Upon your arrival at Executive Health Clinic, staff will facilitate your registration/ charging procedure
- For corporate panel entitlement, a letter of authority, NIC & panel card is required as a reference on the day of the appointment
- The staff will facilitate you by performing all their tests as per package on the same day
- You will be asked to provide blood, urine, and stool sample for diagnostic tests.
- You will be provided with breakfast as per available menu options
- After breakfast, you will go through the patient for consultation, clinical procedures, and other assessments in respective clinics as per departmental protocols
- After completion of tests, a follow-up visit will be scheduled by the clinic staff within the next 7 days.
- After Follow-up consultation with the Physicians, you will be provided with a check-up report
- Please call at least one day before your visit to get an appointment
- Approximately 12 hours of fasting is required prior to appointment; 8 hours for diabetic patients. However, you can drink plain water during fasting. Breakfast will be served after blood tests at Shifa Cafeteria. (not applicable with Essential packages)
- Female patients should come for a check-up 1 week after the menstrual cycle.
- For Corporate panel entitlement, please make sure to bring your letter of authority, NIC & panel card as a reference on the appointment day
- For E.T.T, you should wear/ bring flexible shoes and the male patient should shave their chest
- T.T is first priority; else the patient can choose to perform the ECHO test instead.
- You are advised to arrive on time as per the schedule. Late arrival may cause appointment cancellation and delays
- You will receive a confirmation call one day before the appointment day
- All the reports will be given to the patient on a follow-up visit
- For cancellation, please inform at least one day prior to the appointment
- Payment cannot be refunded once the executive check-up initiate their process
Diseases such as hypertension, ischemic heart disease, diabetes, renal diseases, and liver disorders have been associated with modern living and lifestyles, which may be symptom-free at early stages. Cancer beyond a certain point in time may become fatal.
However, with early detection and proper medical guidance, these diseases or health risks can be treated or controlled. A major key to good health, therefore, lies in preventive medicine.
At Shifa Executive Health Clinic, you can choose an Executive Health Check-Up that will suit your needs. Our executive health check-up is conducted on an outpatient basis. Various tests will be conducted to help determine your health and fitness level, as well as identify any potential health risks. When test results are ready, a medical report on the assessment of your overall health status will be prepared for you. Your specialist will be on hand to advise you on how to bring about positive change in lifestyle or recommend early treatment in previously unsuspected disease. You will also have the advantage of direct referrals to other specialty services within SIH should you require further medical consultations.
- Provide an opportunity to assess your health status and risk factors
- Identify and treat illness at an early stage
- Initiate counseling, lifestyle modification and other appropriate intervention which may reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, and other diseases
- Promote a healthy lifestyle
- Help you keep the best health conditions
- Executive General – Checkup (Female)
- Men Below 40 Years
- Women Below 40 Years
- Women Above 40 Years
- Men Above 40 Years
- Basic Essential