Intensive care units at Shifa are run by specialized and expert nurses, treating major traumas and critical conditions related to medical, surgical, neuro, thoracic, cardiac surgery and others.
- Cardiac monitors with invasive monitoring facility
- Imed oximeter
- Ventilator support (invasive & non Invasive endotracheal intubation & mask ventilation)
- Hemodynamic monitoring (including central venous line & arterial line)
- 24 bedded neonatal intensive care unit beds.
A 32 bedded Neonatal ICU at Shifa treats critical conditions in new born, under supervision of trained and expert nursing staff.
- Photo-therapy units
- Infusion pumps
- Cardiac monitor
Labor & Delivery
Staff at L&D rooms is committed to provide safe and comfortable conditions for delivery. A professional team of obstetricians, pediatricians and anesthesiologists are on standby at all times to assist as needed.
- CTG machine
- Infusion pump
- Vacuum Extractor
- Pulse oximeter
- Baby warmer Physician Referral