The Department is equipped with SIEMENS Dual Head Gamma Camera using imported radiotracers and pharmaceuticals to provide safe and pathogen free diagnosis and therapies with International Quality Standards by foreign qualified staff.
The Department of Nuclear Medicine is a full-service nuclear medicine department which performs both diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Diagnostic Services include:
- Bone Scan
- Renal DMSA,DTPA, MAG-III, GFR
- Brain,Salivary and Lacrimal Gland imaging
- Heart:Myocardial Perfusion with Sestamibi
- Lungs: V/Q (Perfusion)
- Thyroids, Parathyroid, Adrenal Glands
- Infection and inflammation